Wednesday 22 February 2012

Love Letter To Earbits' Editors

Hello,
Beloved Editors,
Before you go sleep,
I'd like to write a letter to
Your consciousness a-deep.

Whoever reads this writ of mine
To you to make you sleep;
I'd like to ask you, Oh Divine!
My bidding, please, do heed!

I know you're working overtime,
To keep Earbits abreast;
You're growing sensitive, you pine
Away without rest.

But, all the hard I train my hand
To aim the arrow's spike,
I cannot find myself a band
That I could give a "Like".

Because the bands are fairly few
At Psy-chill, of all Stations,
I have been forced to reduce
My listener's expectation.

I do not know how long it takes
To add up to rotation;
I beg You, Please, attend, at last,
To before mentioned Station!

May in the night's impervious deep
Under the stars sublime,
Not single soul disturbs your sleep,
Oh Editors Devine!

But once awake, I beg of thee
By Music's sacred waves,
To Electronic's Psy-chill
Proceed to add some raves.

With this conclude I writ of mine
And seal it with my Love;
Be blessed Editors Divine,
Apollo's friends, above!


Serge.

P.S.
I had to write another verse
To add
Sincerely, and
Yours,

Serge.

No comments:

Post a Comment